Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum's Review!

2 posters

Go down

The Forum's Review! Empty The Forum's Review!

Post by Chinou Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:06 pm

The Forum's Review! Yourfo10

Bleach Online

The Forum's Review! Review12 Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:

The Forum's Review! Genera12 Generalities

1. First Impressions (Score: 14/20):
    When I first entered your forum, it seemed pretty cool for a forum like this. What I did notice was some of the inactive topics. Your forum has plenty of inactive topics that should either be posted in or locked and sent to your forum basket. Your forum could use some widgets such as top posters and statistics.
  2. Categories & Forums (Score: 13/10):
    All of your Categories and Forums are doing great, but what I did notice was the excess forums in the "Information" category. It has plenty of forums there and I think that what you should do is create at least 4 forums in that category and just make the rest of what is already there a sub-forum.

Generalities total :: 27/30

The Forum's Review! Forums10 Graphic Design & Layout

1. Graphics (Score: 17/20):
    Banner
    Your banner is supposed to be having rounded corners, which it does, but the banner itself is inside a black rectangular box. You should try and have that removed and just keep the inside one with round corners.
    Navigation Bar
    Your navigation bar is perfect for a forum like yours. I really like the way it matches the design of the forum.
    Forum Icons
    Your forum icons are also perfect for your forum. I see that it resembles the topic of your forum being an anime forum.
    'Who Is Online?' Image
    Your who's online image is also perfect. It is very nice and has a picture resembling once again the topic fo your forum.
  2. Forum Layout & Colors (Score: 8/10):
    Your colors are really dark and is hard to see certain texts. I suggest changing your background color to something lighter. All you really need to do is fix the banner of yours.

Graphic Design & Layout total :: 25/30

The Forum's Review! Usergr10 Usergroups

1. Population of Groups (Score: 7/10):
    I notice that you have an excess amount of groups for a regular forum. But yours being as a forum like this, I would think that you should remove at least five groups.
  2. Staff Groups / User Groups (Score: 6/10):
    Well you really don't have staff groups seeing as this is a different forum. You should really organize the order of your groups from important to the left and the least important to the right.

Usergroups :: 13/20

The Forum's Review! Foruma30 Forum Activity

1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity (Score: 7/10):
    Our users have posted a total of 1505 messages
    We have 126 registered users
    The newest registered user is mike1013
    For the amount of members you have, the post ratio seems quite fine. Seeing as you have 126 users, and 1505 means that each sure has posted at least 11 posts. Which is not bad, but normal. I suggest posting in certain topics to bring it's activity back.
  2. Users Active (Score: 8/10):
    Members connected during last 48 hours : Aloisia Ziedler, Arashi, Emiko, Goken, Hakura, Haru Takagura, Jushiro, Kaori, Kyrie, Leaf, Max, mike1013, Negi, Reviewer, Tebujin Tosoru, Yuki Tsuriaku, Zane, Zeran, Zeruda
    About 20 members including myself as the reviewer account has been active on your forum within 48 hours. This is great. Just find a way to bring back the other 90+ members back.

Forum Activity total :: 15/20

What're your thoughts?
Chinou
Chinou

http://bleachxonline.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

The Forum's Review! Empty Re: The Forum's Review!

Post by Zane Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:16 pm

Seems like we got a pretty good review, time to find a way to bring those 90+ back xD
Zane
Zane

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum